CLS Holdings has published its latest sustainability report for 2017, outlining the progress made towards its sustainability strategy and targets across the company.
Key highlights include:
- 9.3% (2016: 11.4%) further reduction in carbon emissions across their like-for-like managed portfolio.
- 70.6% (2016: 51%) increase in recycling across managed assets in the UK.
- 33 (2016: 27) CSR events took place across the Group.
- 13 (2016: 11) sustainability building certifications in progress or achieved across the Group.
- 100% (2016: 100%) of UK properties are fully compliant with Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards regulations.
- 530,760 kWh (2016: 376,000 kWh) of on-site renewable and low-carbon generation (2% of electricity usage).
- 96% (2016: 0%) of all electricity procured is from renewable and low-carbon certified sources.
- 90% (2016: 50%) of staff gave at least one working day to support local communities and charities.
//php dpm ($content);?>