Landsec’s 2017 Sustainability Report outlines the excellent achievements the team have made towards their sustainability strategy.
Their sustainabilty strategy focuses on three key areas:
- Creating jobs and opportunities
- Efficient use of natural resources
- Sustainable design and innovation
Highlights from this year’s report include:
- 13.2% reduction in portfolio energy intensity compared to 2013/14 baseline.
- 18.5% reduction in portfolio carbon intensity by compared to 2013/14 baseline.
- Group electricity contract is 100% renewable as of 1 April 2016.
- 15% of gas now procured from green sources.
- 0.6 MW of on-site renewable electricity capacity.
- Diverting 99.9% of waste from landfill and recycling 70.8%.
//php dpm ($content);?>