studios and shops to industrial warehouses and are home to around 500 thriving businesses.
CEG is a property investment and development company with a difference. We take a long-term approach, finding properties and sites with potential and turning them into thriving places to work, retaining and managing this business space within our extensive UK property portfolio. This means we can work in partnership with our customers, offering more flexible and sustainable workspace. Our long term approach encompasses the way we design, maintain quality and ensure our assets performs to the highest standards, with improved resilience across the entire development and operational lifecycle.
Our development team is on site delivering £1.57bn of construction underway. These UK-wide projects are bringing forward a 5 million sq ft pipeline of new business space. Our land team is promoting 10,000 acres of land across the UK. These 70+ sites are capable of accommodating 50,000 new homes, 11.5 million sq ft of quality commercial and community space and around 40 new schools.
- Property investment and development company established in 1989
- A private company that actively invests in a wide range of property assets across the UK.
- We work across the residential, retail, office, industrial and mixed-use sectors.
- Office and industrial portfolio of over 4.5 million sq ft with a capital value of £800 million
- Our offices are home to 500 businesses across the UK and welcome 20,000 customers each day.
- Our delivery team has a construction pipeline worth around £1.57bn of.
- Promoting 10,000 acres of land across the UK across 70+ sites
“CEG’s approach has sustainability at its heart. Working within the built environment, we recognise our role and responsibility to reduce carbon across the entire development and operational lifecycle. Sustainability, responsibility and resilience are embedded at the earliest stages in order to achieve this."Nick Lee, Development Director at CEG
*Please note that the information on this page was supplied by the BBP Member and the BBP assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content