Assura plc is a national specialist property company based in Altrincham, caring for more than 600 health care buildings across the country from which over six million patients are served. The Assura Community Fund is supporting health-improving projects in the communities surrounding those buildings, and Assura is targeting net zero carbon across its portfolio by 2040. At Assura, we BUILD for health.
- Committed to have a Net Zero Carbon portfolio by 2040, aiming for a 65% reduction in energy usage intensity across our estate with interim targets for 2030 and 2035
- Currently on site with first net zero carbon health centre in Fareham, Hampshire, with additional projects at Winchester and Bury St Edmunds. Aiming to only be developing net zero carbon buildings by 2026
- EPRA Sustainability Best Practices Recommendations (sBPR) Gold Award and MSCI ESG rating of AA
- Revolving credit facility refinanced in October 2023 to include sustainability-linked KPIs, aligning with our energy reduction and EPC targets
- Portfolio currently 55% EPC B or better – aiming for 100% by 2026
‘Delivering on the sustainable agenda and reaching our own ambitious targets will only be possible through collaborative working. BBP is leading this approach providing practical guidance to sustainability and wellbeing for real estate stakeholders.’Paul Warwick, Director of Sustainability and Projects, Assura:
*Please note that the information on this page was supplied by the BBP Member and the BBP assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content