Frasers Property UK
Frasers Property UK is the UK subsidiary Frasers Property Limited a multi-national company that owns, develops, and manages a diverse and integrated property portfolio with total assets of approximately S$40.1 billion as at 31 March 2023.
Frasers Property UK is a fully integrated developer, investor and asset manager of residential and commercial property in the UK. The commercial portfolio includes 5.8 million square feet of office and industrial business space in strategic UK-wide locations, home to over 450 companies.
Frasers Property is committed to inspiring experiences and creating places for good for its stakeholders. By acting progressively, producing and consuming responsibly, and focusing on its people, Frasers Property aspires to raise sustainability ideals across its value.
FPUK has developed five ambitious sustainability targets:
- Deliver a 47% reduction in carbon emissions by 2030 for Scopes 1, 2 and 3 against a baseline of FY2018/2019. Target independently approved by SBTi.
- Achieve net zero carbon across the whole portfolio including development activities, tenanted areas, supply chain and operations through low carbon initiatives and materials, by 2040.
- Continue increasing relevant external accreditations such as GRESB, Fitwel & BREEAM
- Improve the mental & physical health & wellbeing of people and employees at all assets through our people strategy, building design, operations and placemaking.
- Increase fauna & flora diversity and look towards enhancing the natural environment across the portfolio through initiatives such as natural habitat creation and greening infrastructure.
Publications & Reports:
“Delivering a positive sustainable impact has never been more important in the current climate. Committing to net zero carbon is our largest commitment to date, and one that I am most proud to endorse.”
“. As the industry continues to understand the full impact of achieving net zero, we look forward to continuing collaboration with our peers through the Better Buildings Partnership, and customers, to reduce emissions, improve the resilience of our assets, and meet the Paris Agreement to limit warming to 1.5 degrees Celsius.”Ilaria del Beato, CEO, Frasers Property UK
*Please note that the information on this page was supplied by the MAP Member and the BBP assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content