abrdn is a global investment company that helps clients and customers plan, save and invest for the future. We manage and administer £500bn of assets on behalf of our clients (as at 31 December 2022). We are structured around three businesses – Investments, Adviser and Personal – focused on the changing needs of our clients.
abrdn is committed to working with investors and understanding market demands to identify and manage the risks and opportunities associated with both the direct and indirect impacts of buildings on the environment and on communities to deliver more sustainable properties coupled with sound investment return. abrdn is committed to working with the Better Buildings Partnership and value the positive benefits of collaboration with the broader membership.
- Net zero commitment for 2050
- 21 funds submitted in 2022 to GRESB with four funds achieving 5 stars and 21 all awarded green stars
- 10 GWh of renewable electricity generated at our assets in 2021.
- Read our blueprint for addressing climate change here
- Read about our pilot project for measuring biodiversity from a real asset perspective here
- Read about our approach to considering nature in our investments here
“ It is imperative that we all play our part to ensure buildings deliver on the net-zero commitment to tackle climate change. This will future-proof out portfolios, and it will protect and enhance investment performance.”Neil Slater, Global Head of Real assets
*Please note that the information on this page was supplied by the MAP Member and the BBP assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content