In November, Sarah Ratcliffe (BBP Programme Director), and our members Tatiana Bosteels (Head of Responsible Property Investment at Hermes Investment Fund Management), James Smith (Director at LaSalle Investment Management) and Nina Reid (Director of responsible property investment at M&G Real Estate) joined a roundtable organised by The Fifth Estate (an Australian sustainable property magazine) to discuss how green bonds and sustainable finance can help fast track emissions reductions in the built environment.
The other attendees joining the discussion were:
- Sean Kidney, Chief Executive of the Climate Bonds Initiative
- Catherine Bremner, Global Head of Sustainable Finance Solutions at ANZ Bank
- Adam MacDonald, Director of Corporate Solutions at Lloyds Bank Capital Markets
- Allan Walker, Head of Project Finance for the Institutional Investment and Infrastructure Team at UK Trade and Investment
- Julie Hirigoyen, Chief Executive of the UK Green Building Council
- Martin Gerrelli, Chief Executive of the Starfish Group
- Dr Steven Fawkes, Investment Committee Member on the London Energy Efficiency Fund, and Senior Adviser to the Investor Confidence Project
This book is the result.
//php dpm ($content);?>