LaSalle Investment Management has launched their new Sustainability Review 2016 which highlights key achievements across their UK portfolio.
LaSalle have had a very successful year, with key highlights including:
- Completion of rooftop solar PV panels at three assets, producing an estimated 471,000 kWh and saving 230 tonnes of CO2 in the first year
- Risk management processes established in anticipation of the Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards
- Successful compliance with the ESOS regulations across 13 funds
- 12 Green Apple Awards across our shopping centre portfolio
- The report also includes two case studies on biodiversity and community engagement
> LaSalle UK Sustainability Review 2016
LaSalle are currently reviewing their sustainability strategy to further develop their sustainability platform and are looking forward to reporting further progress soon.