LaSalle Launches UK Sustainability Review 201607 September 2016
LaSalle Investment Management has launched their new Sustainability Review 2016 which highlights key achievements across their UK portfolio.
LaSalle have had a very successful year, with key highlights including:
- Completion of rooftop solar PV panels at three assets, producing an estimated 471,000 kWh and saving 230 tonnes of CO2 in the first year
- Risk management processes established in anticipation of the Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards
- Successful compliance with the ESOS regulations across 13 funds
- 12 Green Apple Awards across our shopping centre portfolio
- The report also includes two case studies on biodiversity and community engagement
LaSalle are currently reviewing their sustainability strategy to further develop their sustainability platform and are looking forward to reporting further progress soon.